She's Beautiful, But So Am I
In my postpartum life, Social Media became my enemy - I hated comparing myself to other mums (their bodies, jobs, house, kid’s clothes etc). So this is me trying to adopt a new perspective!
Fill out the form below, and the link will appear behind.
(Wallpaper is for iPhone & Samsung Galaxy.)
Access from your Smartphone.
1. Click the link that appears once you fill out the form
2. Long click to Save the Image
3. Go to your Photos, click the "Share" button
4. There will be an option to "Use as Wallpaper" - decide whether you want it as Lock or Home Screen (I do both!)
5. Voila! New Phone Wallpaper :)